Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy (belated) Halloween!!!

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays. I always dress up be it at work or school. I wish others would dress up too. For just one day in the year everyone could dress up as something else. It would look so fun! This year I was a female boxer and ... I sewed my boxing robe! It's actually one of the first times I've made a piece of my Halloween costume. And the best part?!?! I also won a gift certificate Yellow Bird Fabrics! I hardly ever win contests and this just happens to be to the best fabric store in Utah. Wow! I've been debating about starting a sewing blog, but the time involvement is ... a lot. Not only the time sewing but also picture taking, writing the blog post and ... yada yada yada. You get the picture. But maybe someday. :)

And the post wouldn't be complete without pictures so here you go. (Unfortunately not too many since I took these right before going to a dance Monday night. But hey, better than nothing.)


Oh I'm so tough.


Only a bona fide boxer wears Everlast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment